In case you change your mind we are happy for you to return your goods for a refund. Please just make sure you let us know within 14 days. Please note that the products must be in a resalable condition and that we also require the original packaging.
This offer does not apply to Bespoke and Custom made products.
Important Checks BEFORE Ordering
Please note that all items delivered beyond the threshold of your home are carried out at your own risk. The following handy little check list will help to ensure that we conduct a successful delivery into your home.
- FLOOR PROTECTION – Please ensure you have protected your flooring or carpets. Due to health and Safety the delivery team cannot remove any clothing or footwear.
- BREAKABLE OBJECTS – Please remove anything that might break, or get damaged along the delivery pathway before the team arrives.
- ACCESS IN PROPERTY – Please measure the access into your house and room of choice! If our couriers have to bring an item back to us because it doesn’t fit in your home, we have to charge a return fee.
- If we can’t deliver to your requested room we will leave the furniture at a place convenient to you. Should our logistics team feel that there is a danger to your property and equally to them in delivering large items upstairs, they may refuse to do so.
- ACCESS ISSUES AND CUSTOMER DECLARATION – We encourage our drivers to make sure your delivery goes as smoothly as possible, but sometimes it could result in an accidental mark or two on your walls if your access is very narrow. The delivery team may ask you to sign a declaration saying that you understand and are happy for them to proceed with the delivery. If you would prefer not sign this then we will only be able to deliver the goods to your front door.
- PARKING – If your property has parking restrictions, please let us know in advance. If a parking permit is required, it will be your responsibility to arrange this. Any problems with parking availability which result in a failed delivery or parking ticket, will be chargeable to the customer.
- FAILED DELIVERIES – If you need to make changes to your delivery date, please give us plenty of notice so we can avoid lost fees. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel or re-schedule a delivery to avoid incurring extra fees.
- DELAYED DELIVERIES AT CUSTOMERS REQUEST – If your order is ready for delivery but you need a bit more time to finish your home renovation, just let us know. The storage charges can be discussed when required.
Delivery / Collection Options
- Standard delivery to your room of choice (subject to access) and removal of packaging
- Post is for all the small, non-breakable items (like cushions, throws and bed linen)
- Customer Collection from 12 Imperial Way, Croydon, CR0 4RR
- Be sure to bring photographic identification (drivers license/passport)
To find out the cost of delivery please proceed through to checkout and simply fill in your postal address.
Your Delivery Date / Time
Deliveries are usually made between Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm to London and surrounding areas. Times may vary for other areas.
Our furniture is delivered to London and surrounding areas by our own drivers. Once your furniture order is ready for delivery, you will be contacted and given a delivery date. The day before your delivery, you will be contacted again and given a 2-3 hour time slot. Please note that we will always aim to complete your order and deliver all items together in a single delivery. Part-shipments are also available upon request (at an additional cost).
Collecting From Us
You can collect your goods directly from our warehouse in 12 Imperial Way, Croydon, CR0 4RR. Please be sure to bring photographic ID with you (drivers license / passport).
You can also send your own arranged transportation company to collect from us. Please send an email in advance confirming the name of the company who will be collecting. We also require that this is booked in with us (either by you, or your delivery company) so we can be prepared for the collection. We will then take a signature from the driver on collection. Whether it’s yourself or someone on your behalf, please understand that no claims can be made for damaged goods once the collection note has been signed.
We cover all of mainland UK, Northern and Southern Ireland and beyond! Please see our separate international enquiries section. Wherever your property is, rest assured we will do our best to ensure your furniture arrives safely and on time.